Cyclekart progress, Nov 8, 2009

This weekend, I built the second half of the front suspension. Now I have two framerails with leaf springs.
two_frame_rails

I changed out the wire in my welder for thicker wire, and used the highest voltage setting. This made it work a bit better, though it’s still a mess.
2nd_frame_rail

~ by scaryreasoner on November 8, 2009.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: