Camera shopping completed
for now anyway.
- Canon EOS 5d Mark II
- Canon EF 24-105 f/4 L
- Voigtlander 20mm f/3.5 (manual focus)
- Rokinon (rebranded Samyang) 14mm f/2.8 (manual focus, manual aperture)
Go big or go home, eh?
- Canon EOS Rebel (6MP)
- Tamron 28-200 “superzoom”
- Tamron 200-400 (why did I buy this instead of say, a prime 300mm?)
- Canon “nifty fifty” 50mm f/1.8
- Canon 15mm fisheye
- Couple of Canon kit lenses, one from the digital Rebel, one from my first camera, a film rebel I bought in 1994 or so.
Took the above shot with a Panasonic Lumix point and shoot, handheld at 1/5 sec — not too shabby.
Too bad there’s not much interesting scenery around where I live.